Social media platforms form an integrated part of socializing and business marketing. Using social feed widgets is a crucial part of reaching followers for websites. But what’s a social feed widget?
This innovative little tool records real-time data from your social networks and reflects the recordings on your website. Followers see that they can interact on the live-feed and can share their views, opinions, or complaints on the content. Affiliate marketing brands like Scanteam see a clear connection between social media shares and search engine links.
Join us as we discover more about this useful tool and how you can use it to get on top of the search engine?
Crucial Aspects To Create A High-Ranking Site
We spoke to marketing expert Alex Lysak to learn how to get website rankings higher on the search engine. He stresses the correct implementation of four factors:
1. An Easy Accessible and Secure Website
- Create a favorable URL starting with HTTPS
- Be sure to inform google of what the site’s about
- Google matches the content’s search query
- Take the time to create the website with a reputable website builder
- Insert a coding file that Google can use to locate the content
- Create a sitemap that lists all pages and content in the feed
- Remember to enable SSL encryption security to ensure that your site is safe and trustworthy
2. Page Loading Speed
Make sure that your site pages load quickly. If a page takes longer than two to three seconds to load, visitors are more likely to go somewhere else.
3. Mobile – and Keyword Optimization
Ensure that you optimize your site so that pages adjust automatically according to any device’s screen. This requirement applies to all content as well. Always double-check to break the text up into small chunks, and the images are viewable on a smaller screen.
Don’t forget the importance of keywords. Finding the right balance between range and repetition is key to securing your spot in search results.
Consider using a collapsable menu for easy navigation. Also, remember to monitor the ads on your screen. Don’t allow them to clutter the page and draw attention away from the content. Visually appealing sites that are easy to use and navigate ensure that your visitors will keep coming back for more.
4. Domain Authority
By creating quality content and securing backlinks, you’ll develop a credible site with high-ranking domain authority.
But what do these factors have to do with how social feed affects your website’s SEO and search ranking?
The Impact of a Social Feed on Your Site
After you’ve updated your social media feed on your website, you’ll gain more followers. More interactive visitors increase your websites’ chances of a higher rank on the search engine. This traffic, in turn, increases your website’s online visibility.
Inspire Followers To Share Your Website’s Content
- ask followers to give feedback on your services or products
- ask followers to share product ideas and experiences with a specific hashtag
- add call-to-action to your website and marketing materials
- use social media aggregator tools to gather, analyze, and measure your followers’ most popular content
- reward the most influential followers
- boost favored content by sharing, commenting, and liking it
How Can a Social Feed Widget Improve Your Website’s Ranking?
- Satisfied followers will promote you either by word of mouth, sharing, and liking or commenting on your website.
- New traffic will visit your site.
- Live engagement between you and your followers will help you optimize your SEO website and digital marketing based on your followers’ factual data.
- When links are highlighted, the search engines will link your social media pages to your website.
- Interactions between you and your followers via the social feed widget can connect your website with all your followers’ allies.
- Linking your social media with your website means that you’re confident about your brand and services and open to both positive and negative feedback. You’ll have to resolve social media complaints, which will show on your website via your social feed widget. Transparency gives you credibility and authority.
Benefits of a Social Feed Widget
It’s beneficial to launch a social wall on your website because you can showcase the best collection of posts, photos, or clips from various platforms you’ve already made. The social wall saves your followers from hopping around from one platform to another.
Use it to showcase the most popular posts on your homepage to improve your SEO. You can also collect all the posts about your followers using your products to aggregate and display them.
With Dialogfeed online user interface, you have total control from anywhere to show social media content on your website. It’s consistent with any CMS or custom back office. Control from anywhere.
SOCIALfeed SaaS Social Wall is the first all in one feed website solution. Collect from more than ten social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube, Weibo.
Pull #hashtag from Instagram or location from Facebook. You can publish your own articles on the platforms. Collect live UGC/posts/reviews/testimonials on your social wall thanks to an exclusive Interactive Wall Post (IWP).
Engage your followers with the best content on live online events, especially on Instagram.
Instagram Has a Feed Widget
The ‘Instagram Feed‘ widget displays the latest photos from your Instagram feed. Setup is quick and easy.
Instagram has over 600 million users and counting. To attract more followers, you have to be creative with your content. Here are a few top tips to boost your site’s visibility.
- Tag your products in the posts of your website
- Ensure your Instagram profile is public
- Use relevant hashtags in captions to boost your photo’s exposure
- Always be active and consistent
- Use relevant keywords
- Treat your image caption as a title tag
- Link your Instagram posts from other channels
- Encourage interaction with contests for terrific prizes
There’s no doubt that the social feed widget affects the website’s rank. It’s perfect for real-time communication and to shape up your product, service, website SEO, and social media marketing. Since your target audience is most all over social media, why not make sure that your company is always on their news feed?