How to use a Non Profit Social Wall to drive donation & fundraising from supporters ?
- For Nonprofits: NGO, NPO, fundation, charitable organization
- For giving campaigns: end of year fundraising, donors campaign, #GivingTuesday,
- Donation use case: display supporters posts on social wall, Tweet wall, Twitter wall, social hub
- At a charity event: on a TV or a projector in fullscreen
- On donation website: on a campaign page embedding the social wall
Benefits for giving social media campaigns:
- Increase donors engagement: display & motivate your volunteers & donors supports from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook…
- Show your influencers work: show your stars Tweets to inspire your passive audience in a Twitter wall
- Boost your fundraising campaigns: make your events live with UGC photos contents on a social hub
Boost a charity & community social media campaign with non profit social wall
A Dialogfeed humanitarian use case:
Dialogfeed is proud to be used by many NGO’s worldwide. A recent example is how MDA, an association actively supporting the settlement of incoming immigrants to Queensland, Australia, with a social wall.
MDA successfully used Dialogfeed to promote the hashtag #CreateWelcome throughout a successful social hub campaign, combining digital and real events in June & July 2015. For NGOs, associations or public sector initiative, a great social wall on an event and on the Website can make a huge difference between getting social media engagement or not.