The perks of email marketing services for web designers
All right, let’s start this article off with a few questions.
1. Do you need to email more than 20 people at once, often?
2. Do you work in company that sponsors events and offers a lot of specials?
3. Do you feel the lack of a newsletter very frequently?
4. Are there any policy changes that you need to send out quickly to your clients and employees?
If you have answered any of these four questions with a “Yes”, then it is time you considered opting for a professional email marketing service.
Choosing an email marketing service may sound like a challenge to you, especially if you are a novice entrepreneur. The right email marketing service should provide you 360-degree communication and marketing irrespective of your company’s physical location or the lack of it. The main challenge is deciding the right package for your company given the huge variety of marketing services offered by the countless number of companies.
It always helps to chalk out your action plan before getting around to making your choices. If you know that you want to send out newsletter instead of personalized emails, then any basic package from any reputed company should work.
However, there are more complex situations that require personalized cards, emails and offers like birthdays, anniversaries and timed messages to be sent out to certain sections of your email list only. This calls for special packages including advanced personalization features.
As you delve deeper into the details, your prospective range of templates narrow down to a few professional services that have been catering to the top website development firms of the country. Although they are not as cheap as the non-profit, DIY templates and email marketing services, they have a few perks of their own.
– The professional email marketing services have 24×7-customer support that can take you through their set up process step-by-step.
– They cater to all kinds of businesses and most of them have amazing packages for SMBs.
– They have crystal clear pricing models that you can check out prior to making any commitments. If you want a special discount, you can speak with their customer care execs.
Pricing models vary substantially between companies and coverage.
Here are a few of the pricing models you can check out, before you go around shopping for email marketing services.
1. Flat monthly fee – this is the most common package you will come across. This one depends on the size of your mailing list. This is a great plan if your mail very frequently. If you have a list of names lesser than 500, you can use MailChimp gratis. If your mailing list has more than 10,000 names you may need to pay around $100 per month.
2. Monthly fee – this is based on total number of emails sent and not your mailing list. Emma is a popular service that charges around $30 per month for 1,000 messages sent from one account.
3. Pay-as-you-go –in this case, you buy credits and then you can use them as you keep sending your mails. The prices drop as you buy credits in bulk. This is one of the better choices if you use email marketing very frequently.
4. Per message, per recipient –if you have less than a 100 names in your mailing list, this is not going to be economic at all. You may need to pay about $5 per email and an added Cent per recipient added.
Because of all these variations in pricing, you need to evaluate your choices. It is always better to go for a reliable service with standard reviews and clear pricing policies without any additives.
Designers are most often not satisfied with run off the mill designs and email templates. They are innovators and creators who are always in search of something better. Sadly, the number of companies that cater to designers exclusively can be counted on one hand. Many of them offer special services that allow designers to set up email marketing campaigns for their clients. They often include private labels and agency packages at a higher price. However, these are usually recommended for email lists that are restricted to a few hundreds only.
If you have a mailing list of over a few thousands? Then it is expected that you have a little bit of money (a coupled of hundreds) to support your campaign. You can approach another class of service providers for these mailers. They usually don’t have any overt pricing policies plastered on their websites or on the web. They engage in direct sales agreements that last for 6 months or longer.
Author Bio : Keith Wilson is a renowned market researcher and blogger. He has been following the marketing trends in digital media in collaboration with https://www.lasvegaswebdesignco.com/ for almost a decade. Follow him for the latest news on email marketing and social media marketing.