The Impact of Facebook on Social Media Marketing of Mobile Apps
Juned Ghanchi is a Marketing Manager by occupation and co-founder of IndianAppDevelopers, The mobile app development company in India. He oversees the planning and execution of marketing strategies which significantly raise company profile as a leading voice in the mobile app development spaces.
Facebook is the center of social media platform where active members are engaged in user communities. It is a good area for promotion strategy for any kinds of ideas and even marketing a mobile app. It is important to plan your strategy in mind before taking any steps to market to get the desired attention.
With the help of Facebook, you can share the posts related to your application among your group members to increase your social visibility. If your users click the link and explore your application, then they may forward it further and share with their members thus gaining high probability of sharing it to the masses.
The best way to get the quality of the contacts with business-related content from Facebook as it has an enormous potential for mobile app marketing with over 1.71 billion monthly active users.
Uses of Facebook for mobile app marketing
- Provides perfect platform with segmenting options
- Cost-effective for every installation and business
- Lower downloading costs than other social media platforms
- Increases the retention rate of your app with Facebook ads, thus driving engagement for current users.
- One can find the main metrics to benchmark with KPIs to analyze your app results.
How to start working on it?
- Manage your audience by using Facebook analytics
- Use positive call-to-action and suggestive words to impress users
- Always use numbers and statistics to showcase the growth
- Be creative in choosing CTA
- Try to use mobile device images as and when necessary
- With Facebook ads check your app performance
Facebook retargeting ads are used to engage with your current users, who use your apps. It is one type of online advertising that shows your traffic. For retargeting Facebook apps, you have to create ads that are relevant with your apps. It is also necessary to show time-frequency of your ads to avoid annoying consumers thus keeping your ads fresh and exciting. These Facebook ads should be well branded with and great network reach to market your mobile apps.
Steps of promoting your mobile app
Once you are sure and confident about your app, then develop a plan to facilitate it. Firstly, understand the magnitude of the app, then if you have a mailing list let your base know that you have a brand new app and what it can do for them. Link that app to both Android and iOS versions so that any potential user can visible it.
It is very much necessary that the app ultimately offers value by attracting first-time users but also retain its previous masses beyond the initial download. Because generating consumer loyalty is the first step of success and needs to be in everyone’s app marketing manual.
The apps must engage consumers with relevant content that can be repeatedly be utilized for optimum benefit, but the task does not end there. To stay updated targeting demographics’ requirements, as best as possible is the key to success.
Other things that should be noted is to ensure push-button notifications of new features, designing special offers for reminders, fixing bugs by adding new features should be undertaken to give consumers maximum benefit from your app.
Why is Facebook the best marketing platform for social media?
- A Great Match – Facebook has proved to be mutually beneficial as it can be used on smartphones and tablets, to check their social media accounts. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to learn it.
- A Level Playing Field – With the increasing popularity of social media, Facebook can be used by both type of people whether rich or poor thus it is compatible with all levels.
- Of Higher Importance – Facebook is trending upward in importance and is used as a marketing tool in apps performance. If one doesn’t use it then, they will definitely regret it in the long run.
- Separating the type of client – It helps to sort these folks out pretty quickly who are least interested and maintains social media marketing.
- The Personal Connection – Facebook allows you to forge a personal connection with your customers without just offering marketing strategies thus strengthening the bond.
- Get New Connection – Facebook gives you the base to attractnew ones as often as you can, much more than another marketing type thus retaining to stay in touch with these valuable customers.
- Brand Loyalty – You can keep your Facebook account content current and fresh, thus reflecting your goodwill with a long-term effect on your clients. This branding will help you to launch new apps to introduce among your customers.
Mobile apps are designed to make consumers’ lives easy and therefore develop those apps that are used on an everyday basis. The mobile apps potential lies in the mindset of the marketer’s creative and visional skill. The more careful one will be in the designing and aligning phase of the apps the greater flow of commerce will be spread in the realm.
Social media marketing is the primary marketing approach in today’s times, and thus, it’s proving to be more critical to the overall strategy of business than ever before. Facebook as a social media platform delivers all social elements for success, related to the app considering the three criteria – user quality, conversion rates, and volume. Thus it is starting to trump many other forms of marketing for mobile apps.