Dialogfeed FAQ Part 1
We gathered the top 10 of our frequently asked questions to make your social wall experience easier. We will be continuing this series until we respond to all of our Dialogfeed FAQs. Our goal here, is to turn anyone into a social media pro for lead generation, using user generated content. Feel free to ask more questions by commenting the article or ask them direcly through our chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Is there a way to isolate tweets published in a set period of time? How can we display private messages?
Our solution can’t store tweets that were published before our tool was set up. However, we could export the data from our database as an exception, but we would have to do a cost estimate. Private messages are not supported.
2. How to stop photos from constantly moving?
It is a setup to modify in the layout of the wall. Go to your dashboard: customize -> options -> rolling
3. Is it possible to set up hashtags for Facebook search? What about live videos?
Dialogfeed can’t get Facebook hashtags because this service is not available anymore. Our developers have not developed a live video feature yet.
4. How long does it take to updated the feeds?
The updating time can vary, it depends on the activity on the platform and the plan you pick.
5. I just cancel the account renewal and it says: “free trial banner”. Why?
Once you stop paying, you are not a Dialogfeed user anymore, that’s why it says “free trial”.
6. Is your solution a software that can be downloaded or an online app?
It’s an online app.
7. What is the advantage of JSON and XML output formats vs PDF and HTML or CSV as offered by other social media archiving tools?
There is no storage but you can republish/moderate.
8. Is it possible to moderate posts?
You can moderate the entire social wall with our solution. There are 2 wyas:
– You can set up an automatic moderation with keywords. We already have a blacklist and a white list that you can fill up if needed.
– Or you can set up a manual moderation. Someone can manually control every post before and after the event. There are three possibilities : delete, neutral or highlight.
9. How to put an end to a subscription?
You can terminate your contract directly on your dashboard. All of our services will be immediately stopped.
10. Can you do something if a free trial account has never been used?
Ask our support by email to extend your trial period for 7 more days.